The program offered by University of Nevada, Reno offers an integrated blend of theory and practice and provides a general management emphasis suited to the needs of mid-career executives and experienced professionals.
It integrates professional experiences with graduate-level academic management curriculum.
It familiarizes students with cutting-edge issues of disciplines in business that encompass management science for managerial decision making. It crystallizes the philosophy and capabilities of experienced professionals and, thus, fosters their professional growth.
The courses of the program are sequenced to assure continuity in learning. The functionally integrated curriculum provides opportunity for gaining cross-functional skills and knowledge.
Graduates with Executive Master of Business Administration from University of Nevada, Reno will:
- Have ability to use evidence-based reasoning to understand, manage, and lead complex organizations.
- Develop skills that facilitate problem solving in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Gain ability to integrate qualitative and quantitative information into the decision making process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Production/Operations Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management and Organizational Science
- Economics of the Firm
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Personal Branding
- Managing Organizations in a Global Economy
- Information and Communications Technology in Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 472 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- The EMBA program is open to those who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution.
- The applicant must have five or more years of professional work experience beyond undergraduate studies.
- The TOEFL is waived for students who have completed degree programs conducted in English in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Australia or New Zealand.
- A completed online Application for Admission.
- A current detailed resume,
- A two-page personal statement indicating the applicant’s educational and career objectives, and
- Two letters of recommendation on company or department letterhead.
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
In-State15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.