Chemical engineers are universally sought-after, which means a graduate degree in chemical engineering opens doors in practically every field imaginable. Often called the “universal engineer,” these professionals are in high demand in industry, national labs and top-notch universities, and the Chemical Engineering program of Case Western Reserve University will help you emerge as a leader whichever path you choose.
Maybe you’re looking to build on your STEM undergraduate degree to get access to new and better opportunities in the workforce. Or maybe you’re looking to make your mark on the field with your own chemical engineering discoveries. Whatever your goals, our master’s program is designed to expand your technical skills and propel you to the next level in your career.
Our professional master’s degree program is a course-focused track that’s your most direct—and our most popular—route to a master’s degree in chemical engineering at Case Western Reserve. We’ve honed the curriculum to deliver maximum technical prowess in an accelerated time frame. Part-time options are also available.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Chemical Engineering Communications
- Thermodynamics of Chemical Systems
- Transport Phenomena
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Surfaces and Adsorption
- Colloid Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering Molecular Sciences View 293 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to alleviate initial application costs, we do not require applicants to send official test scores during the application process
- In order to alleviate initial application costs, we do not require applicants to send official transcripts during the application process
- Transcripts or degree certifications in languages other than English, must be accompanied by an English translation
- Language Scores (TOEFL, IELTS and PTE)
International46524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23262 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National46524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23262 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.