Reasons to Choose Montana State University Billings for this Special Education Advanced Studies (ABA Emphasis) Degree
- Offered fully online to provide flexibility at a distance.
- Our ABA program has an ABAI Verified Course Sequence, our Practicum is approved by the BACB, and the College of Education is CAEP accredited.
- Affordable tuition from a state university and the WICHE program offers discounted tuition to students from Western Member States and Territories.
- Our students have a high rate of employment or job promotions after graduation.
- Coursework and Internships prepare you to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Exam.
According to career outcomes surveys for MSU Billings Special Education Advanced master’s graduates, 96% are employed in their field within 9 months of graduation, and recent graduates report an average salary of $68,000.
The MSU Billings MSSED Advanced Studies ABA Emphasis Degree program is Accredited by the Association for Behavior Analysis International.
- Research in Special Programs
- Learning and the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Ethics in Education and Human Services
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assessment & Program Planning for Special Populations
- Data-Based Instruction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
National: MSU Billings has rolling admission, this means prospective students may apply at any time.
DisciplinesPsychology Special Education Counselling View 205 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Applicants with a lower GPA may be provisionally admitted but are required to take the GRE within the first semester. Scores of 145 verbal, 145 quantitative, and 3.5 writing are expected. Applicants that already have a Master's degree from an accredited institution are not required to meet the GRE requirement.
- Graduate GPA (if applicable) of at least 3.0
- Current resume or CV
- Statement of Purpose describing the applicant's professional goals and the purpose of pursuing the degree program. One page maximum in a narrative format, not bulleted.
- Two academic or professional letters of recommendation. Recommendations from those who have a personal relationship with the applicant (such as family members, friends, doctors, or clergy) are not accepted.
- Criminal background report submitted to the College of Education Licensure Officer
International12010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12010 USD per year during 24 months.
National12010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12010 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State6530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6530 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.