The Applied Economics program of the Utah State University is an applied degree as opposed to a research degree, meaning students receive the education necessary to enter the workforce in economic programs, or work as consultants in government areas, nonprofits, and private sectors.
This degree prepares students for positions in:
- Private consulting firms
- Regional and national policy-making agencies
- Private, not-for-profit organizations
- Community/regional economic planning and development agencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
Quantitative Analysis for Business and Policy Decisions
Natural Resource Economics
Regional and Community Economic Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 363 other Masters in Economics in United States
- B.S./B.A. in Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Applied Economics, Economics, Environmental/Natural Resource Economics, or a closely related degree
- Or at a minimum evidence of the following coursework: Microeconomic principles, Calculus, Basic Statistics, Intermediate/Managerial Microeconomics or comparable course
- Complete the online application
- Pay the $55 application fee
- Score at or above the 40th percentile on the GRE
- Have a 3.0 or higher GPA on your last 60 semester or 90 quarter credits
- Provide transcripts of all college/university credits
- Provide three contacts for letters of recommendation
International15346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7673 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National15346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7673 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State4384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2192 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.