Designed for working professionals, the Professional Business Administration program at the University of Miami is ideal for candidates with an undergraduate degree in any field and more than 3 years of work experience who seek advanced business expertise as a springboard to their career.
Created specifically with the hard-working professional in mind, the Professional MBA program prepares you to join the ranks of those leading the business world of tomorrow without having to compromise your existing work schedule.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Managerial Accounting
- Legal Implications in Executive Decision Making
- Management of Digital Transformation
- Essentials of Economic Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 220 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Completed application for admission submitted through BusinessCAS
- A $48 non-refundable application fee
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions must be submitted directly to BusinessCAS.
- Statement of purpose and short-essay responses to the career goal and program-related questions in BusinessCAS
- A current resume
- At least one letter of recommendation (up to three allowed) may be submitted through the BusinessCAS portal by including recommender contacts within the Program Materials section of the application.
- An official TOEFL or IELTS score is required as proof of English proficiency for international applicants who did not receive a degree in the United States or a foreign country where English is the primary language.
Cost of Attendance is not yet available and will be published when the new University direct-billed expenses have been approved.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.