The David Nazarian College of Business and Economics at CSUN offers a part-time MBA program for midcareer professionals who want to enhance their careers in business, switch careers or become entrepreneurs. The mission of the Business Administration program at California State University Northridge is to prepare students for professional growth by integrating current business theory and practice with their own career experience. Designed to be accessible to the fully employed student, the interdisciplinary program emphasizes analytical thinking, clear communication, effective teamwork, a global perspective and ethical practices. A spirit of collegiality among the students, faculty and business community is fostered through social and professional activities.
Student Learning Outcomes
MBA graduates will:
- Integrate theory and practice.
- Understand the interdisciplinary relationships in the firm and its environment.
- Have skills appropriate for senior management professionals, including analytic thinking, clear communication, effective teamwork, global perspective and ethical practices.
- Economics of Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Analysis of Contemporary Organizations
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 2380 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- File a formal application for admission and forward official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate university work no later than May 1 if applying for the Fall semester and October 1 if applying for the Spring semester
- Take the Graduate Management Admission Test by the application deadline, and submit an original score report to the David Nazarian College of Business Graduate Office. Scores are normally valid for five years. Completing the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration program with a “B” or better in each course will satisfy the GMAT requirement. GRE scores may be accepted in lieu of the GMAT
- International students who do not have a bachelor’s degree from a university within the United States must submit scores from an accepted English Language Exam
- Complete the MBA Supplemental Application by the application deadline
- Provide a current resume with minimum professional post-baccalaureate work experience of at least one year
International14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14016 USD per year during 12 months.
National14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14016 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8472 USD per year during 12 months.
Yearly tuition fee for seven or more units per semester.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.