Research interests include theoretical and experimental condensed matter physics, general relativity and cosmology.
Student learning outcomes
- Students of the Physics and Applied Physics program at Virginia Commonwealth University will achieve a broad knowledge of the principles of physics.
- Students will demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of a topic at the frontier of physics research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nanoscale Physics
- Experimental Techniques in Nanoscience I
- Theoretical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Solid State Physics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 398 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Personal statement
- Academic documentation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional academic requirements and regulations
- Foreign transcripts
- Financial certification
- Application fee
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.