The Department of Oceanography and Coastal Sciences (DOCS) at Louisiana State University provides unique graduate-level MS and PhD programs that focus on ecological and oceanographic processes extending from the coastal zone to the deep ocean.
The Oceanography and Coastal Sciences programme is offered by Louisiana State University integrates knowledge from: zoology
To address serious problems such as overfishing, pollution, habitat loss, and resource utilization disputes that threaten Louisiana's fishery resources, the economic well-being of important industries, and its rich coastal heritage.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Oceans to Estuaries
- Weather Analysis and Satellite Meteorology
- Coastal Morphodynamics
- Scientific Writing and Collaboration
- Techniques of Research Presentation
- Environmental Pollution Transport Processes
- Salt Marsh Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Environmental Sciences View 64 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in United States
Regular Admission to the LSU Graduate School requires:
- a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average (GPA) for all undergraduate work taken prior to receiving a degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA for all previous graduate work for which a grade is given;
- satisfactory academic standing at the last institution attended
- acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE); and
- acceptance into a departmental program
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12541 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.