The Industrial Engineering programme offered by Louisiana State University must be completed within five years from entrance into the program. Requests for credits for individual courses taken at LSU more than five years before the completion of the program must be validated by the student's graduate committee, usually through an oral or written examination. The result of such an examination must be signed by members of the committee and reported to the Graduate School.
Both MSIE thesis and non-thesis degree programs in the department are available in four focus areas:
- Human Factors
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
- Broader Electives
- IE Graduate Courses
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Application deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 239 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average (GPA) for all undergraduate work taken prior to receiving a degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA for all previous graduate work for which a grade is given;
- satisfactory academic standing at the last institution attended
- acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE); and
- acceptance into a departmental program
International Applies to you29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National Applies to you29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State Applies to you12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12541 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.