The Industrial Engineering programme offered by Louisiana State University must be completed within five years from entrance into the program. Requests for credits for individual courses taken at LSU more than five years before the completion of the program must be validated by the student's graduate committee, usually through an oral or written examination. The result of such an examination must be signed by members of the committee and reported to the Graduate School.
Both MSIE thesis and non-thesis degree programs in the department are available in four focus areas:
- Human Factors
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
More informationVisit official programme website
- Broader Electives
- IE Graduate Courses
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 236 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average (GPA) for all undergraduate work taken prior to receiving a degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA for all previous graduate work for which a grade is given;
- satisfactory academic standing at the last institution attended
- acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE); and
- acceptance into a departmental program
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12541 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.