The Gordon A. & Mary Cain Department of Chemical Engineering (ChE) serves as a foundation for a wide variety of career opportunities. In the broadest sense, students use the creative applications of chemistry to solve significant problems. ChE uses the principals of chemistry, physics, and biology with the design skills of an engineer to create new chemical and biochemical processes.
Possible work fields:
- Chemical Technology
- Polymer Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engr Measurement
- Intro Des Proc Sfty
- Section Involves Communication-intensive Learning
- Process Dynamics
- Industrl Catalysis
- Genetic Engineering
- Che Project I
- Prin High Polymers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 172 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
Regular Admission to the LSU Graduate School requires:
- a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
- a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average (GPA) for all undergraduate work taken prior to receiving a degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA for all previous graduate work for which a grade is given;
- satisfactory academic standing at the last institution attended;
- acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE); and
- acceptance into a departmental program.
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12541 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.