You can choose from a wide range of degree programs that extend well beyond just teaching – from Educational Leadership/Administration to Instructional Systems and Learning Technologies to Sports Psychology and beyond.
The program in Education Policy and Evaluation at Florida State University will train you to develop, implement, analyze and evaluate federal, state and local educational policies. You will investigate avenues such as charter schools, urban education reform, school finance, teacher quality, accountability, diversity, and schooling and the economy, among others.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Policy
- Evaluation of New Educational Programs
- International Development Education
- Multicultural Education
- Introduction to Philosophy of Education
- Philosophy of Teaching and Learning
- Anthropology of Education (Education and Culture)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Policy View 58 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
To complete the process in the Office of Admissions, applicants must submit the following:
- An official transcript from each college or university attended.
- Official nationally standardized graduate admission test scores.
- The residency form, if applicable.
- Submit official English Proficiency Test Scores if your native language is not English.
- Determine if the major/program of interest has a different application deadline and/or additional major/program criteria, e.g., research interests, letters of recommendation, personal statement, interviews/portfolios/auditions, or other factors specified by the program.
International20043 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20043 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- In-State Rate per credit hour - $215.55
- Out-of-State Rate per credit hour - $721.10
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!