In this Educational Leadership and Administration program at Florida State University you will master a core of professional and theoretical knowledge and demonstrate skills in applied research and the practice of leadership.
The program is approved by the Florida Department of Education, incorporates a core of professional knowledge, includes an experiential component, and facilitates mastery of the Florida Principal Leadership Standards in educational leadership.
Program emphasis includes strong academic training, practical application of content, and mentoring with field experts in today’s changing context of public school administration. Program objectives are drawn from the core content identified by the Florida Principal Leadership Standards, from research and theory on educational leadership, and from collaboration between practitioners and faculty of the department.
Upon completion of the master’s, modified, or specialist program, you will be eligible for a Florida Professional Educator’s Certificate covering Educational Leadership (all levels).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership for Diversity
- Teacher Leadership Development
- Resource Management for Educational Leaders
- Legal Aspects of Public School Administration
- Data Driven School Improvement
- The Principalship
- Instructional Leadership
- Planning Effective Instruction
- Practicum Experiences in Educational Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 650 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
To complete the process in the Office of Admissions, applicants must submit the following:
- An official transcript from each college or university attended.
- Official nationally standardized graduate admission test scores.
- The residency form, if applicable.
- Submit official English Proficiency Test Scores if your native language is not English.
- Determine if the major/program of interest has a different application deadline and/or additional major/program criteria, e.g., research interests, letters of recommendation, personal statement, interviews/portfolios/auditions, or other factors specified by the program.
International20043 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20043 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- In-State Rate per credit hour - $215.55
- Out-of-State Rate per credit hour - $721.10
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.