Through a blend of focused study and hands-on practice, our program immerses you in the multifaceted world of sports. You’ll be exposed to the latest industry tools and best practices while mastering the contemporary digital and entrepreneurial skills that give you a competitive edge.
The Master of Professional Studies in Sports Industry Management program from Georgetown University is ideal for working professionals, our program is designed to fit your schedule. We offer flexible options to take classes online, on campus, or through a combination of both—so you don’t have to interrupt your career to earn your degree.
A hallmark of our program is application. You'll have opportunities to gain real-world experience and connect with members of the industry through internships, externships, travel abroad opportunities, and recruitment and networking events. In the classroom, you’ll engage with a faculty of seasoned experts and practitioners from organizations like the U.S. Olympic Committee, Washington Nationals, Octagon, Washington Capitals, and the NFL Players Association.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Ethics in Sports
- Sports Industry Leadership and Management
- Diversity and Social Responsibility in Sports
- Sports Marketing Strategy
- Sports Communications and Public Relations
- Sales Promotion, Licensing and Sponsorship Development in Sports and Events
- Sports Digital Media and Integrated Database Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 235 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Our application is conveniently located online for you to complete at your own pace. There is a $50, non-refundable fee.
- Your resume or CV should be no longer than two pages.
- Write an essay explaining why you are interested in pursuing this specific master's degree and why you are a strong candidate for the program.
- Through the online application portal, you will be prompted to provide the contact information for two recommenders.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions in the United States.
International43230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43230 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National43230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43230 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.