Diplomacy and International Commerce University of Kentucky continue to be guided by James Patterson’s visionary approach to the integrated study of diplomacy and international commerce.
The program constantly refine our curriculum to ensure that we are effectively educating future global leaders in both fields. As one of the nation’s leading masters programs in international affairs, we are building upon a very solid foundation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comparative Foreign Policy
- European Security
- International Ethics Practicum
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Dynamics of Diplomacy
- Democracy and International Affairs
- International Trade Policy and Practice
- National Security Policy
- Master's Thesis Research
- Research Problems in International Relations
- International Science and Technology Policy
- Special Problems in Diplomacy and International Commerce
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommerce International Business View 20 other Masters in Commerce in United States
A complete application includes:
- Graduate School Application.
- Personal statement (500 words) outlining your interest in our program, as well as how you believe it will advance your educational and professional goals. This should be uploaded directly to your application.
- Résumé. This should be 1-2 pages in length. Please include any activities that reflect your exposure to international affairs and public policy, as well as any foreign language proficiency. Your résumé should be uploaded directly to your application.
- Letters of recommendation. Two to four letters should be provided from either faculty members or employers. Details regarding their submission are provided in the graduate school application.
International32564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32564 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National32564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32564 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
In-State13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13404 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.