As a leader in Pharmaceutical Sciences graduate education, the URI College of Pharmacy offers you programs and specializations in highly sought after fields available at few other universities in the country.
At the M.S. Pharmaceutical Sciences program at the University of Rhode Island you will study with faculty who are world-renowned, respected experts in basic, clinical, and applied pharmaceutical sciences, and who exemplify translational, highly collaborative, interdisciplinary training and research. Passionate about teaching, research, and mentoring, our faculty are committed to training the next generation of scientists and academicians.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Integrated Pharmacy Lab
- Interactive Learning Session
- Drug Development
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Journal Club
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPharmacy View 154 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing
- Adequate undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field or equivalent evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate career that can be confirmed with official transcripts from the institution (some programs may require a higher or lower GPA).
International28292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28292 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15514 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State22382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22382 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.