The M.S. Kinesiology program at the University of Rhode Island is designed for students who might want to pursue future study in a doctoral program, or work in a variety of organizations with an interest in the promotion of regular physical activity.
All students admitted for the Fall semester will be on the Non-Thesis track, but students who wish to do a thesis project may apply to do so after their first nine credits are complete
More informationVisit official programme website
- Physiology of Physical Activity and Health
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Cultural Studies of Physical Activity
- Physical Activity Promotion: Theory and Practice
- Principles of Exercise Testing and Interpretation
- Epidemiology of Physical Activity
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 399 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing
- Adequate undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field or equivalent evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate career that can be confirmed with official transcripts from the institution (some programs may require a higher or lower GPA).
International28292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28292 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15514 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State22382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22382 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.