The M.S. Kinesiology program at the University of Rhode Island is designed for students who might want to pursue future study in a doctoral program, or work in a variety of organizations with an interest in the promotion of regular physical activity.
All students admitted for the Fall semester will be on the Non-Thesis track, but students who wish to do a thesis project may apply to do so after their first nine credits are complete
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physiology of Physical Activity and Health
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Cultural Studies of Physical Activity
- Physical Activity Promotion: Theory and Practice
- Principles of Exercise Testing and Interpretation
- Epidemiology of Physical Activity
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 503 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing
- Adequate undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field or equivalent evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate career that can be confirmed with official transcripts from the institution (some programs may require a higher or lower GPA).
International29774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29774 USD per year during 24 months.
National29774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29774 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State16322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16322 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.