Chemistry is the enabling science in a diverse cross-section of modern fields of research that range from fundamental to applied and includes catalysis, nanotechnology, renewable energy, materials and forensic chemistry.
The Chemistry program at the University of Rhode Island delivers the classic curriculum of a liberal arts education in chemistry at the undergraduate and graduate levels with an emphasis on the tools required of researchers in the most modern sectors of the field.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- General Chemistry Lecture
- Laboratory for Chemistry
- Introductory Chemistry Lecture
- Introduction To Organic Chemistry
- General Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemistry View 438 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing
- Adequate undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field or equivalent evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate career that can be confirmed with official transcripts from the institution (some programs may require a higher or lower GPA).
International28292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28292 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15514 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State22382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22382 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.