The Entomology Graduate Program at Clemson University, administered through the School of Agricultural, Forest, and Environmental Sciences, offers two research degrees. The MS and PhD degree programs require the student to conduct research leading to a thesis (MS) or dissertation (PhD).
The Entomology faculty are known for their commitment to teaching and working with students. They are nationally and internationally recognized leaders in their research fields, which fall in three focus areas: Applied Agricultural Entomology, Arthropod Biodiversity, and Urban Entomology.
Entomology Graduate Program faculty have broad research interests in entomology, including insect ecology, evolution of insects, phylogenetics, systematics, urban entomology, and insect physiology and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students will design a curricular plan of study with their advisory committee.
- The course of study will include core courses (covering insect morphology, physiology, taxonomy, and statistics) and graduate journal clubs.
- Additionally, students in the Clemson Entomology Graduate Program regularly participate in outreach activities to foster communication and interaction abilities, and in Programmatic and other research seminars.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Animal Sciences Genetics View 493 other Masters in Genetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Clemson University Graduate School oversees the admissions process for all graduate programs at Clemson University. Criteria used in making decisions will vary according to the college and program you’re applying for, but all decisions include an evaluation of your potential for graduate-level work and the ability of a program to accommodate additional students.
- Typically, each academic department accepting graduate students will form an admissions committee and review all requests, then forward the committee’s recommendations to the Graduate School for final approval and processing.
International26850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13425 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13425 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6225 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Clemson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.