Specializations at the Communication Studies program at the University of Rhode Island
- Interpersonal Communication
- Media Studies
- Organizational Communication
- Public Discourse
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Communication Theory
- Communication Methods
- Communication Pedagogy
- Seminar in Interpersonal Communication
- Seminar in Media Studies
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 555 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing
- Adequate undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field or equivalent evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate career that can be confirmed with official transcripts from the institution (some programs may require a higher or lower GPA).
International28292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28292 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15514 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State22382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22382 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.