Led by Loyola’s nationally ranked Quinlan School of Business, the Healthcare Management program at Loyola University Chicago draws upon the expertise of faculty from the University's highly esteemed schools of medicine and law.
The program at Loyola University Chicago offers the leadership and analytic curriculum expected of a rigorous MBA program, while providing the latest practical applications in healthcare management. Participants build their professional network within the industry, while completing a specialized degree that requires just one day per week of class time.
Students can explore global health issues through a 10–12 day, industry-specific study abroad course designed specifically for the cohort. Travel expenses are included in the tuition
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
MBA in Healthcare courses are broken down into three categories:
- Fundamental Core: Courses include Financial Accounting for Business Decisions, Managerial Economics, Financial Management, Marketing, and more
- Advanced Leadership Core: Courses include Healthcare Accounting and Finance, Healthcare Economics, Healthcare Business Ethics, and more
- Advanced Specialization: Courses such as Healthcare Law and Policy, Healthcare Risk Management, and Capstone courses.
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 449 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of PurposeTest Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Professional Resume
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International86590 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 86590 USD for the full programme and a duration of .
National86590 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 86590 USD for the full programme and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.