Loyola University Chicago Health Systems Neuroscience Graduate Program at Loyola University Chicago provides a rich, stimulating, and one-on-one supportive research atmospherethat enable students to appreciate the whole spectrum of neuroscience research, from the molecular to the behavioral.
Master' Program Students
- Will demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of modern neuroscience, including the neurochemistry and molecular biology of neurons and glia and the basic neurobiology of behavior
- Will demonstrate the ability to critically understand and evaluate the scientific literature
- Will demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental skills of experimental research
- Will contribute to the design and implementation of an research project
- Will demonstrate competent interpersonal skills required for communicating scientific research findings
- Will demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of scientific ethics and the importance of ethical behavior in science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our students begin working towards their degree in neuroscience by first demonstrating a competent understanding of a broad base of knowledge by taking a spectrum of core courses required of all IPBS students.
- After selecting a research mentor at the end of the first year, neuroscience students may formally declare the Neuroscience Graduate Program as their academic track of choice. Beginning the second year, neuroscience students can choose elective courses which are designed to develop specialization and strength in one particular area of neuroscience.
- Each neuroscience student is thus exposed to various situations where he or she learns how to express their ideas effectively. Throughout their training, neuroscience students have the opportunity to interact and work closely with facultyand to receive individualized attention that continues until degree completion
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNeuroscience View 55 other Masters in Neuroscience in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of PurposeTest Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Professional Resume
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.