Aeronautics from California Institute of Technology - Caltech is designed to provide intense education in the foundations of the aeronautical and space sciences, with emphasis on research and analytical, computational, and experimental methods.
Graduates with Aeronautics from California Institute of Technology - Caltech will:
- analyze, synthesize, and communicate ideas.
- demonstrate integrity, personal and professional responsibility, and respect for others.
- apply advanced knowledge in a specialized area in preparation for their professional careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fluid mechanics
- Solid/structural mechanics
- Autonomy and control
- Experimental methods
- Aerospace Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 114 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants whose first language or native language is not English are required to submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores with their applications.
- Three letters of recommendation are required
- Official transcripts
- Upload a CV or Resume
- Statement of Purpose
International52506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52506 USD per year during 12 months.
National52506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52506 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pasadena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.