Early Childhood Special Education graduates at George Washington University who focus on the birth-to-age-3 group work in home-based early intervention programs, Early Head Start or developmental clinics, and can pursue a concentration in Infant Special Education. A 3-to-5-year-old focus prepares graduates to teach special education preschool or Head Start or to consult with community-based inclusive preschools. Those interested in teaching kindergarten through third grade are prepared to work in special education resource rooms or inclusive classrooms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Child development and learning
- Curriculum development and implementation
- Working with families
- Assessment of young children
- Cultural, linguistic and economic diversity
- Assistive and instructional technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 658 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two (2) recommendations (preferably one from a faculty member and the other from a professional supervisor)
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript.
- Statement of purpose
- A resumé is required
International900 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National900 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.