Analysis and design techniques utilizing industry-standard computer codes are beginning to be addressed in some of today’s undergraduate engineering programs, but many working engineers lack sufficient training in this area and are required to gain their expertise while on the job. The computer-integrated design certificate program has been created to provide such engineers with a coordinated four-course sequence that emphasizes hands-on experience with current professional design methodologies, and software.
This certificate Computer-Integrated Design in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering program at George Washington University offers an alternative to a Master of Science degree (M.S.) program for professionals who wish to expand their education beyond the bachelor’s degree but might not have the time to commit to a full graduate degree program. The graduate certificate in computer-integrated design serves as a path towards the M.S. degree (since the M.S. program accepts all certificate courses) in mechanical and aerospace engineering at The George Washington University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Finite Element Methods
- Applied Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Electromechanical Control Systems
- Computer-Integrated Engineering Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 797 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript.
- Statement of purpose
- International applicants requiring a visa from GW are not eligible to apply for admission to this program, but may apply for the M.S., Ph.D., or a professional degree (App.Sc. or Engr.) in mechanical and aerospace engineering with an area of focus in design of mechanical engineering systems.
International2035 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2035 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National2035 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2035 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.