One of the strengths of this Psychology - Clinical-Counseling Psychology Program at Illinois State University has been the presence of faculty who have been trained in Clinical Psychology and Counseling Psychology, which has provided a valuable opportunity for collaboration between faculty and graduate students.
The master's degree can be completed with two years of full time enrollment on campus.
Students who complete the master's program in Clinical-Counseling Psychology are eligible to sit for both the Illinois Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and Licensed Professional Counselor Examinations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Master's Thesis
- Clinical-counseling Capstone Project
- Theories Of Personality
- Advanced Behavior Modification
- Clinical-counseling Psychology
- Group Psychotherapy And Counseling
- Techniques Of Objective Psychological Assessment
- Statistics: Data Analysis And Methodology
- Psychology Of Diversity
- Theories And Techniques Of Counseling: Adults
- Vocational Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Advanced Psychopathology And Mental Health Diagnosis
- Legal, Ethical, And Practice Issues In Clinical-counseling Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 997 other Masters in Psychology in United States
In 2-3 pages double spaced, address the following:
- Your Professional and career goals
- Research interests and experiences
- Qualifications for admission to this graduate sequence
- How your interests and goals fit with this graduate sequence
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17651 USD per year during 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17651 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9676 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.