The Political Science - Public Service sequence at Illinois State University is designed for students interested in employment in the public sector, particularly at the state and local level.
The Department of Politics and Government organizes an annual student conference for graduate and undergraduate students to present their research. The conference has gained international recognition, attracting students from across the U.S. and around the globe.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Administrative Law
- Problems Of Public Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Politics, Budgets, And Taxes
- The Politics Of Race, Ethnicity And Inequality
- Seminar In American Politics
- Topics In American Politics
- Seminar In State And Local Politics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 291 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
A student applying to this program must:
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of your undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a Master's program
- submit official GRE Scores (use institutional code 1319)
- submit a sample of your writing
- submit statement of purpose that indicate how the program fits their academic and professional plans
- submit names and email addresses of three references for letters of recommendation within the online application
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.