The Political Science graduate program at Illinois State University serves several types of students with a multi-track program. The department offers courses and program options both to students who are planning to pursue further graduate education and to students who, for reasons of career enhancement or of specialized training for employment, are seeking a master's degree as their ultimate goal.
The Department of Politics and Government organizes an annual student conference for graduate and undergraduate students to present their research. The conference has gained international recognition, attracting students from across the U.S. and around the globe.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Topics In American Government
- Voting And Elections
- Public Opinion
- U.S. Politics And Culture After Vietnam
- Administrative Law
- Topics In Public Law
- Constitutional Law: Functions And Powers
- Constitutional Law: Due Process Rights
- Constitutional Law: Equality And Free Expression
- Problems Of Public Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 247 other Masters in Political Science in United States
A student applying to this program must:
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of your undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a master's program
- submit official GRE Scores (use institutional code 1319)
- upload a two-page statement of purpose. This should indicate how the program fits your academic and professional plans.
- submit a writing sample
- submit names and email addresses of three references for letters of recommendation within the online application
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.