Kinesiology and Recreation - Sport Management students at Illinois State University work directly with Redbird Athletics and other local and regional sport properties in consulting roles that connect students to the sport industry, solve industry problems, and serve our communities using sport as a vehicle.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Sport Industry
- Seminar In Advanced Sport Marketing And Sales
- Facility And Event Management In Sport And Recreation
- Fiscal Management In Sport And Recreation
- Principles Of Sport Law
- Marketing Of Sport And Recreation
- Advanced Topics In Sport Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 236 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
Write a statement of your career goals that discusses:
- Why you are seeking Illinois State for graduate school
- How the sport management program will prepare you for your future goals
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.