We are proud to have built a program that focuses on smaller, live and in-person classes where students have the opportunity for rich interaction with our faculty and each other.
We have worked to create a strong and community of learning culture collaboration among the students and faculty, with an explicit attention to both the development of skills necessary for immediate professional success, and the normative awareness for career and professional development well into the future. We're excited about the opportunities here at MSU's MPA program, and we hope you will be too.
- The Master of Public Administration (MPA) program at the Montana State University provides students with professionally relevant, and theoretically grounded training, enabling them to become effective and ethically reflective practitioners, guided by values of integrity and service, as they pursue careers in the diverse settings of democratic governance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Government Leadership and Ethics
- Research Methods for Public Administrators
- Public Policy Processes
- Research Methods
- Foundations of Public Administration
- Organization Dynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 631 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- An Application for Graduate Admission (with application fee;
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and post-baccalaureate studies (MSU alumni do not need to submit transcripts)
- Three letters of reference from individuals who can attest to the applicant's ability to be successful as a graduate student
- A personal statement that describes personal and professional objectives, research interests, applicable experience or any other information relevant to the admissions review
- Graduate Record Exams
- For international students, you will need a TOEFL or IELTS.
International17692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17692 USD per year during 12 months.
National17692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17692 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5568 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bozeman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.