About this Degree
Candidates must complete an approved program of 36 semester hours of graduate work. Thesis and non-thesis options are available. The Agricultural and Environmental Education MAEE degree program at the University of Georgia is available online or face-to-face on the Athens campus. Applications are accepted for Fall and Spring admission.
Learners in the MAEE program will:
- Work in leadership positions within the agricultural and environmental sciences industry
- Educate the public about agricultural and environmental sciences
- Communicate with the public concerning agricultural and environmental sciences issues
- Use leadership skills to solve the most challenging problems of society
- Conduct original research that promotes food, environmental, and social sustainability
- Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication (ALEC) is a diverse, multi-disciplinary department. The teaching, research, and outreach programs are aimed at developing and supporting professionals for leadership, teaching, and communication professions in the agricultural and environmental fields.
- Our mission is to develop leaders, educators, and communicators to engage in food systems that are environmentally and socially sustainable.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Agriculture Environmental Sciences View 701 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Admission and Application Procedures
- Readmission Procedures
- Deferring an Application
- Application Fee
- Transcripts and Academic Records
- Entrance Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Non-Degree or Transient Status
- Application Forms
- Summary of Materials
International24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
National24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8698 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.