The Anthropology - Applied Community and Economic Development sequence at Illinois State University is designed for returned Peace Corps Volunteers and students with other development experiences (e.g., AmeriCorps, nonprofit work).
The Stevenson Center for Community and Economic Development coordinates these programs for Fellows, who spend an intense year on campus followed by 11-month paid professional practice. ACED sequence students have a graduate assistantship in the fall and spring semesters on campus prior to field work. Students pursuing this sequence receive a solid and relevant educational opportunity to pursue careers in community and economic development in the United States and around the world.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Archaeological Analysis Of Prehistoric Materials
- Latin America In Ethnographic Perspective
- Japanese Diasporas, Culture, And Identity
- Japanese Communicative Strategies
- Social Interaction
- Principles Of Paleoanthropology
- Human Osteology
- Human Paleopathology And Skeletal Analysis
- Archaeology Of Political Economy
- Introduction To Museum Studies
- Landscape Archaeology
- The Archaeology Of Gender
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAnthropology View 166 other Masters in Anthropology in United States
- International freshman students are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores unless they have attended a U.S. high school for three or more years.
- However, submitting SAT or ACT scores may make you eligible for scholarships at the University.
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.