Recent graduates have performed research in physical and chemical hydrogeology, hydrogeologic modeling, surficial processes, geomorphology, sedimentology, vertebrate paleontology, micropaleontology, geochemistry, petrology, structure and tectonics, climate change, land/surface atmosphere interactions, physical climatology and meteorology, severe storms, snow and ice studies, surface energy balance modeling, and synoptic meteorology. This bachelor degree in Earth and Atmospheric Sciences is available at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Departmental researchers have obtained large grants supporting multidisciplinary research efforts in areas as disparate as Antarctica and the Nebraska Sand Hills.
- They encourage collaborative work with the University of Nebraska State Museum, the Center for Advanced Land Management and Information Technologies, the School of Natural Resources, and other related University of Nebraska-Lincoln departments.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Climate Studies & Meteorology View 42 other Masters in Climate Studies & Meteorology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State332 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 332 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.