The Master of Science Architecture at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is a research-oriented program. In addition to the specialization in Interior Design, students can pursue an area of study from a variety of options (the faculty areas of expertise are listed below). Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in architecture, interior design, or a closely related field.
The College of Architecture is headquartered in Architecture Hall. Constructed in the early 1890s and designated as the university library in 1894, Architecture Hall is the oldest and most distinctive of the occupied structures on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln City Campus. Architecture Hall provides students with an outstanding library and laboratories for computing, photography, woodwork, and metalwork.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Architecture Core Studio I: Project
- Advanced Architectural Design
- Fabrication and Construction Team
- Digital Fabrication
- Parametric Modeling for Design
- Seismic Design for Architects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 305 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State332 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 332 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.