MBA students can choose among the Full-Time MBA, Professional MBA Flex, Professional MBA Evening Cohort, Professional MBA Online, Professional MBA Healthcare, or Executive MBA.
For students who are unable to attend on-campus classes, the Professional MBA Online program provides access to all the same core and some of the elective classes/concentration that are offered to students in the Professional MBA Program. Executive Education offers specially tailored programs for executives including the Executive MBA, Global Leadership Executive MBA, Executive MBA in Healthcare Management for Physicians, Executive MBA in Product Lifecycle and Supply Chain Management and Executive MBA in Project Management.
- Graduates of the Business Administration program from University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: marketing manager/director, financial analyst, knowledge officer, strategic planner, business manager, information analyst, healthcare executive, sales executive and real estate broker.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- International Business Management
- International Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 1254 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 24 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.