Students choose biomedical engineering to be of service to people, for the challenge of working with living systems and to apply advanced technology to problems of healthcare delivery.
Biomedical Engineering careers from University of Texas at Dallas can be found in industrial, healthcare, academic, private laboratory and government settings. The typical biomedical engineer will work in a team environment that may include physical scientists, engineers, clinicians and life scientists.
The objective of the MS in Biomedical Engineering degree program is to produce graduates who are capable of undertaking challenging projects that require advanced knowledge of the design of mechanical, electrical and thermal systems, focused in life science applications.
Graduates of the program seek positions including: Research and Development Engineer in areas such as bioinstrumentation, biomaterials, biomechanics, tissue engineering or rehabilitation engineering and Consulting Engineer in the public and private sector.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Biomedical Microdevices
- Nanotechology and Sensors
- Anatomy and Human Physiology for Engineers
- Genes, Proteins and Cell Biology for Engineers
- Techniques in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biological Processes: Modeling and Simulation
- Applied Bioinformatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering View 292 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.