The residential program requires 36 hours of coursework and is typically completed in 22-24 months.
The Sport Management program at Baylor University helps provide students with research, internship and work experiences to launch a productive career within the sport industry. The face-to-face instruction in small class settings allows for maximal relational development with faculty and student peers.
Graduates serve in leadership roles in the sport industry in professional, intercollegiate, interscholastic, community and both for-profit and non-profit settings.
The Baylor Sport Management offers
- a traditional student “in residence” program with an ideal program student population, typically of 30-40 students, allowing for quality interaction within smaller classes
- Sport Management Program faculty members who are award-winning educators, productive scholars and experts in the field with high levels of scholarly activity with peer-reviewed journals and conference presentations, along with contracts and grants
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management in Sport
- Sport Marketing
- Public Relations in Sport
- NCAA Policies and Procedures
- Legal Issues in Sport
- Sport Management
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 237 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Test Score Report for GRE/GMAT if required by your prospective program;
- Test Score Report for TOEFL/IELTS or exemption request with proof of English proficiency;
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (you will be able to request these via an automated email as part of your online application).
- A completed and submitted online application.
- Application fee payment (you pay after submitting the application online; applications are not reviewed until the application fee is paid).
International1856 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1856 USD per credit during 22 months.
National1856 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1856 USD per credit during 22 months.
Living costs for Waco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.