Key learning outcomes:
Through the Harvard University master’s degree in the field of Management you gain:
- Study the core elements of management knowledge and skill, including accounting, organizational behavior, economic theory, finance, marketing, and strategy.
- Develop an advanced understanding of leadership, corporate responsibility, digital media, and business communications, including mediation and negotiation.
- Gain insight into the latest management theories and practices through case studies, instructor lectures, group projects, and active learning experiences.
The master’s degree includes 12 courses, with at least four taken on campus. Weekend on-campus options available.
- Start your admission path. You begin by completing three degree courses, This coursework establishes your commitment and ability to perform well as a Harvard student.
- Apply to the program. While completing your third degree course, you submit the admission application. We have application cycles in the fall, spring, and summer.
- Capstone option. You can choose a capstone track. In the entrepreneurship in action capstone, you'll work in a professional advisory team, supported by faculty and mentors on a real-world, client project. You'll apply concepts learned in the core courses to solve practical leadership challenges as a business advisor for a local, national, or international employer.
- Continue your studies, online and on campus. As you progress through the program, you choose from courses offered on campus or online, year round in the fall, spring, or summer. You are required to take at least four or two courses on campus, depending upon the track.
- Graduate with your Harvard degree. You participate in the annual Harvard Commencement, receiving your Harvard University degree: Master of Liberal Arts (ALM) in Extension Studies, field: Management.
More informationVisit official programme website
Core courses include:
- 1 organizational behavior course
- 1 microeconomic theory or economics of business course
- 1 financial or managerial accounting course
- 1 finance course
- 1 marketing course
- 1 enterprise management course
- 1 strategy course
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) Strategic Management View 72 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
To begin the admission process, you simply register—no application needed—for the following three graduate-level degree courses.
Eligibility: You need to possess a four-year, US regionally accredited bachelor's degree or its foreign equivalent before enrolling in any degree-applicable courses. You cannot already have or be in the process of earning a master's degree in management or related field.
International35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.