As a student, you’ll:
- Pay the area’s most affordable tuition
- Enjoy flexible evening classes
- Choose from four concentrations: finance, health care administration, entrepreneurship and innovation, and business analytics and information management
The Business Administration program at Wichita State University is a traditional, management-based program offering course work in accounting, business law, economics, management, finance, and marketing.
A graduate degree in business from Wichita State's Barton School will help you take the next step in your career while opening doors to new possibilities.
The program is accredited by AACSB.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Calculus
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Marketing Basics
- Management Basics
- Analysis of Economic Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1306 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Typically international students who will require an F-1 visa cannot be considered for non-degree status or online programs. International students who wish to remain in their home country while studying may apply for online programs.
- copy of passport (if available)
- financial certification
- financial support documents
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State307 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 307 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.