Special-purpose labs for research and graduate education include:
- Artificial intelligence/robotics lab
- Cluster computing lab
- Compiler/architecture lab
- Graphics and Visualization lab
- Human-computer interaction lab
The Department of Computer Science at Michigan Tech is a major contributor to our technologically rich society through its balance of high-quality educational and research programs. Students have ample opportunities to conduct leading-edge research in a friendly, collegial atmosphere.
- Advanced Algorithms
- Parallel Algorithms
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Mobile Networks
- Distributed Systems
- Advanced Topics in Computer Security
- Systems Performance Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 771 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
To be considered for admission to the Graduate School as a degree- or certificate-seeking student, you need to:
- have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution, and
- be prepared for advanced study in your chosen field, as demonstrated by your previous degree and your scholastic record.
- Required Materials
- Student Statements
- Official Transcripts
- Admissions Tests
- Letters of Recommendation
- Program Required Documents:
- Review all of the documents required by your program(s) of interest prior to beginning the application process. Additional documents/requirements you may need include:
International21717 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21717 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National21717 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21717 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.