There are two concentrations in this M.Ed.: Early Childhood Leadership & Program Administration and Early Childhood Leadership & Advanced Teaching Licensure.
Early Childhood Teacher, Early Interventionist, Resource and Referral Specialist, Child Care Consultant, Family Advocate, Program Administrator, Community College Instructor
Upon completion of this Birth-Kindergarten Interdisciplinary Studies in Education and Development program, University of North Carolina Greensboro students will be eligible for careers as: Early Childhood Teacher/Director, Early Interventionist, Inclusion Specialist, Community College Instructor, Curriculum Specialist, Early Childhood Consultant, Family Specialist/Advocate, Development Specialist, Supervisor/Administrator, Home-Based Service Provider.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Inclusive Birth– Kindergarten Services
- Inclusive Family-Centered Practices in Early Childhood
- Screening/Assessment in Inclusive Early Childhood Services
- Leadership & Mentoring in Educating Young Children
- Advanced Curriculum in Early Childhood Education
- Theory & Research in Early Childhood Development
- Methods of Educational Research
- Internship in Inclusive Early Childhood
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 1037 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood or a related field
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 for admission
- Applicants to the advanced licensure emphasis must have an initial teaching license
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1715 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1715 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 653 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.