The Public Policy program at George Mason University prepares students to be reflective practitioners who develop, implement, manage, analyze, evaluate, and effect innovative change in the public and private sectors through a course of study that emphasizes the fundamentals of policy development; the role of technology, analytic assessment, and modeling for policy evaluation; and the implications of international and global perspectives on policy formation.
- Courses are offered primarily in late afternoon and evening to fit the schedules of busy professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theory and Practice in Public Policy
- Culture, Organization, and Technology
- Macroeconomic Policy in the Global Economy
- Managerial Economics and Policy Analysis
- U.S. Financial Policy Processes and Procedures
- Advanced Data Analysis for Policy and Government
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 660 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed applications for fall and spring semesters are reviewed on a rolling basis, with late applications considered on a space-available basis. Students may be admitted for nondegree study and apply a limited number of credits toward the master's degree should they choose to apply to the degree program later, in accordance with university policy.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International55116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit during 12 months.
National55116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State26748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.