The program stresses the concepts of curricular innovation and teaching excellence while expanding students knowledge of content fields and applied research. This degree offers flexibility to educators of all subject areas and levels to pursue coursework in their area of interest for professional development.Why pursue an MA in Education - Curriculum and Instruction?
- Program breadth and quality: Students can choose from a variety of possibilities relating to teacher leadership in curriculum, curriculum development and administration, and specialties in curriculum focused on specific subject-matter areas.
- Relevance to a variety of professional contexts from early childhood to middle school and secondary to higher education and other adult learning situations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theory of Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Classroom Management and Motivation
- Metacognitive Learning Principles
- Secondary School Curricula
- Research in Subject Matter Fields
- Research in Action
- Critical Perspectives in Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum in International Contexts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation View 3537 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited university with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in last 60 hours coursework
- Be in good standing with the last institution attended
- Completion of 18 undergraduate credit hours in education or related field (including 12 upper-division level hours)
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8246 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.