The Master of Business Administration program offered by Brown University is designed for executives who seek to inspire those around them, while disrupting the future of business.
Graduates with Master of Business Administration from Brown University will:
- expand their network
- engage in new experiences
- apply their newly acquired knowledge to their professional context in real time
- think beyond business
- explore strategy, decision-making and creativity in the spirit of open debate and critical thought
More informationVisit official programme website
- Competitive & Corporate Strategy
- Cost Control
- Entrepreneurial Management for Executives
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Developing Regions
- Ethnographic Research Methods
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Globalization and the Arts
- Global Trends Seminar Series
- Imprint of Time, Space and Place on our Bodies: Understanding Health Disparities
- Leading People, Teams, and Organizations
- Managing Communities of Work
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Natural Collections: Responses of Biodiversity, Industrialization and Change
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- The Rise of China
- Shared History of Slavery and Capitalism
- Society and Culture in the Age of Globalization
- Strategy at the Intersection of Business and Society
- Technology & Innovation Strategy
- Trends in Global Architecture and Urbanism Today
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no explicit deadline for applications.
Given the limited number of spots available we recommend to initiate the application process as soon as possible.
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 90 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Photocopies of complete university transcripts (complete with original or copy bearing official stamp)
- Photocopy of passport or ID card
- One passport-size photo (with your name on the back)
- Curriculum Vitae (one page)
- Three essays (please refer to the application form for topics)
- Photocopies of diplomas or certificates accrediting courses, seminars or programs undertaken by the candidate.
- Certificate of current work
- Two letters of recommendation written by professors, entrepreneurs, freelance professionals or persons holding a management position
- Application fee
International108000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 135000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
National108000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 135000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.