Why a UTSA M.B.A?
- Our tuition is affordable.
- We offer a flex-program. Students may decide how many credit hours per semester to take. Also, students can step out of the program for up to 2 years without having to reapply.
- Students can complete the MBA by going full-time or part-time, and can switch back and forth between the two (flex program).
- Our class sizes are small. Average size is 25 students.
- UTSA ranks 40th in the nation for part-time MBA's by Business Week.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Real Estate Finance and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1296 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A degree seeking applicant must meet university wide requirements.
- A completed graduate studies application
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. All international transcripts must be recorded in English or officially translated to English.
- The GMAT is preferred however upon review of the M.B.A. committee, GRE scores may be accepted in lieu of GMAT scores.
- A resume is recommended.
- Letters of Recommendation are recommended
- Statement of Purpose is required.
- Minimum TOEFL Score (for International Applicants): 550 paper/79 internet
- Minimum IELTS Score (for International Applicants): 6.5
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8246 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.