The Graduate Group in Atmospheric Science at the University of California, Davis, offers both the M.S. and Ph.D. degree programs. A student may place emphasis on graduate work in one or more of the following fields: air quality meteorology, atmospheric chemistry, biometeorology, micrometeorology, numerical weather prediction, remote sensing, climate dynamics, large scale dynamics, and meso-scale meteorology. Students graduate with the qualitative and quantitative skills necessary for professional research and teaching in the chemistry and dynamics of the atmosphere and its interrelationship with the hydrosphere and the biosphere.
- Advanced Hydroclimatology
- Atmospheric Turbulence
- Advanced Biometeorology
- Climate Dynamics
- Climate Change, Water and Society
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Climate Studies & Meteorology Natural Sciences View 72 other Masters in Climate Studies & Meteorology in United States
- By the time they enroll, successful applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent that is comparable to a degree from the University of California both in distribution of academic subject matter and in scholarship achievement.
- UC Davis graduate programs are no longer accepting paper transcripts as a part of the application process. Instead, all applicants must upload PDF versions of their transcripts or academic records directly to our system.
- UC Davis requires academic records from each college-level institution you have attended
- All letters of recommendation must be submitted electronically by the referee, through the on-line application
International11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
National11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Davis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.