The School of Education (SOED) offers a doctoral degree, several master’s and bachelor’s degrees, as well as many accelerated master's programs, minors, undergraduate and graduate certificates.
- Within each degree Curriculum and Instruction degree at George Mason University students have the option to choose a concentration that best meets their interests or needs.
- Additionally, students may pursue coursework leading to initial teacher licensure. Students can pursue a Master’s degree and one graduate certificate concurrently.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureConcentration Areas
- Advanced Studies in Teaching and Learning (ASTL)
- Assistive Technology
- Teaching Culturally & Linguistically Diverse & Exceptional Learners
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- Learning Technologies
- Mathematics Specialist Leader
- Secondary Education (6–12)
- Transformative Teaching
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 2029 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have earned or will earn* a minimum of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a US institution of higher education accredited by one of the organizations found here, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- You must have earned a 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in your baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement can be higher for individual graduate programs.
- If you are an applicant with domestic educational credentials (inside the United States): you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts on the online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State16290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.