Participants study the theory, methods, and ethical perspectives of the field, and apply this knowledge in laboratory simulations and workshops, internships, and field practice.
Graduates of this Conflict Analysis and Resolution program from George Mason University work in a variety of settings where conflict resolution is useful and interest groups are in conflict with current and emergent public policy.
Examples are businesses, unions, government agencies, religious groups, court systems, educational institutions, community centers, international relief and development organizations, and consulting firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conflict and Our World
- Theories of Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Conflict Resolution Techniques and Practice
- Research and Inquiry in Conflict Resolution
- Culture, Identity, and Conflict.
- Special Topics in Practice
- Advising Seminar for Conflict Major
- Interpersonal Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
For Fall admission:
Standard Deadline: March 15, 2021
Space Available (International): July 15, 2021Space Available (Domestic): August 1, 2021
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Psychology Political Science View 255 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- Completed online application for graduate study and application fee
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from copies of unofficial transcripts uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center.
- Copies of unofficial university transcripts and any earned degree
- All transcripts from colleges or universities outside the United States must be translated into English
- Verification of English language proficiency.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MAT or other official test scores
- Other supplemental materials specified by your academic program such as essays, departmental forms, portfolios, or interviews
International25430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per year during 12 months.
National25430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9446 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.