- The Schar School of Policy and Government prepares undergraduate and graduate students to be leaders who advance the public good in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors.
- Through research and education in policy, government, and international affairs, Schar allows Mason to more effectively serve the region, Commonwealth, nation, and world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Emerging Infectious Diseases I: Bacteria and Toxins
- Emerging Infectious Diseases II: Viral Agents
- Biodefense Strategy
- Global Health Security Policy
- Health Security Preparedness
- The Scientific Method and Research Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Domestic Applications for Fall 2021 are accepted on a space-available basis.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Biotechnology Terrorism & Security View 164 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have earned or will earn* a minimum of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a US institution of higher education accredited by one of the organizations found here, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- You must have earned a 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in your baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement can be higher for individual graduate programs.
- If you are an applicant with domestic educational credentials (inside the United States): you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts on the online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State22290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.