About the Geography program
The program typically requires two years of full-time study, although students can pursue the degree on a part-time basis. A minimum B grade is required in each course applied toward the program requirements. This master degree in Geography is offered by the University at Buffalo.
Throughout their studies, students work closely with their advisor to select appropriate courses. All MS students will follow the requirements outlined for their specific track.
- Research Design
- Survey Methods For Human Geographers
- Geography Seminar
- Univariate Statistics in Geography
- Geographical Information Systems
- Locational Analysis
- Research Methods in Geography
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Geology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 267 other Masters in Geology in United States
- Three letters of recommendation (recommendors will receive instructions on electronic submission)
- Transcripts for all previous college-level coursework
- GRE score report (GMAT is also accepted)
- Personal Statement
- TOEFL Score
- Copy of passport biographical page showing name, date of birth and photo
- International Applicant Financial Form (download form) Select Standard Graduate form.
- Bank statement showing appropriate funds as outlined on the financial form.
International46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 24 months.
National46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State22620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Buffalo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.