From IT professionals, English majors to engineering graduates, former attorneys to biologists, Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) program offered at the University of Virginia attracts professionals united in a common purpose: the desire to be nurses.
The master’s entry CNL is an exceptional program for motivated, high-achieving individuals interested in pursuing graduate study to prepare for nursing leadership. This accelerated offering is fast-paced and available to those who already have at least a bachelor’s degree in another field. Nationally acclaimed, and full-time, this 24-month program leads to a master of science in nursing degree, and CNL graduates are eligible to assume positions as registered nurses in a wide variety of clinical settings once they pass the nurse licensing exam, the NCLEX.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Assessment & Clinical Interventions
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 685 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Submit a completed application including an $85 application fee
- Have a baccalaureate or master's degree from a regionally accredited school
- Statistics at the graduate or undergraduate level within five years of the program start
- Life span development (conception to death)
- Submit three satisfactory recommendations, one of which should be from a health care professional with whom you have worked or volunteered
- Submit a resume or CV
- Be available for an interview, if requested
- International applicants have additional admissions requirements
International30240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30240 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National30240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30240 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State18250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18250 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.